MSA Workman CSE Kit
MSA Confined Space Entry Kit is designed for use in multiple confined spaces.
Manufacturer: MSA 10163033
- Simple, quick setup procedure also promotes correct use
- Maximum height indicator provides quick and easy identification of the maximum leg extension length
- Aluminium leg and head design reduces weight, improving portability
- Skid-resistant feet with built-in leg base support strap
- Cut-resistant pin retention chains
- Internal leg-locking mechanism prevents accidental disengagement
- Leg base support strap also serves as a convenient carrying strap
- Legs feature incremental adjustments with easy-to-insert ball detent pins
Meets or exceeds all applicable OSHA standards for confined space fall protection; tripod meets ANSI Z359.1-2007; and Workman Rescuer unit meets ANSI Z359.14-2012 standards.
|Workman CSE Kit|
|ANSI Z359.1-2007 - IAC-23-041-CAL_r0, ANSI Z359.1-2007 - IAC-23-042-CAL_r0|
|50 ft Workman Rescuer, 65 ft Workman Winch, Stainless Steel Cable, 2 Pulleys, 2 Carabiners|
|Confined Space, Working at Heights|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok