GSC Go Science Crazy Convection of Gases Apparatus
Demonstrates how convection currents work. The GSC International Convection of Gases Apparatus provides a compact, effective visual demonstration for students in classroom settings. Included instructions ensure easy operation and lesson success.
Manufacturer: GSC Go Science Crazy 3031
- Provides a visual demonstration that makes it easy for students to see how convection currents work
- A candle is lit below one of the chimneys, while an incense stick is held above the other chimney; the convection current will then carry the smoke down and out of the other chimney to visually represent the convection current
- The box has a removable glass front, two chimneys, and two chimney covers
- Includes candle, instructions, and everything needed for the demonstration
- Ideal for classroom settings
|Demonstrating convection currents|
|8.5 x 3.25 x 3.5 in.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok