Honeywell CoreShield Cut Protection Gloves with 15 Gauge Liner
Features a Nitrile Liner, and a Nitrile Micro-Foam Coating. CoreShield Gloves ensure workers are not only protected but also comfortable and productive. A wide variety of additional key features enhance usability, wearability, and durability.
Manufacturer: Honeywell 211515B/10XL
- CoreShield High Performance Coating with abrasion enhancement technology doubles glove durability
- Specially designed microfoam elastic coating provides outstanding oil- and dry-grip performance
- 360° breathability through an open cell structure provides enhanced comfort, for longer wear
- Prevents hand fatigue for workers who need to wear gloves all day long
- Longer cuff ensures wrist protection
- Reinforced thumb for greater wear resistance and extended product life
- Compatible with resistive touchscreen technology typically used on industrial machines and smartphones
- No significant changes in performance or size even after 5 washing cycles
- Soft, skin-friendly yarns reduce allergy risk for wearers
|Manufacturing, Automotive, Metal Stamping, Glass Handling, Construction, and Logistics|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok