Corning™ Bar Coded Storage Tubes:2D Bar Coded
For enhanced sample storage, identification and retrieval
Supplier: Corning™ 8511
Feature a synchronized coding scheme that minimizes confusion and the risk of duplication, while enabling safe and secure sample identification.
- Maximum Identification — Synchronized 2D and linear bar code
- Maximum Information — 14 x 14 dot 2D bar code
- Bar Code Stability — Laser-etched, not an attached label
- Compound Compatibility — Polypropylene construction throughout creates inert vessel
- Temp. tolerance: -180 to +110°C (screw cap); -80 to +110°C (TPE cap)
- Length: 14.0mm
|384 2D bar-coded round tubes, enhanced sample storage, identification and retrieval|
|Plug Cap for Round Tube|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok