Corning™ CellBIND™ Surface Culture Dishes
Manufactured from optically-clear virgin polystyrene for excellent visibility. Corning™ CellBIND™ Suface Culture Dishes are treated for optimal cell attachment to help cells adapt to reduced serum or serum-free media.
Supplier: Corning™ 3296
- Corning™ CellBIND™ surface is a novel cell culture treatment that increases surface wettability for more even and consistent cell attachment
- Ultra-Low Attachment surface dishes feature a covalently bound hydrogel layer that minimizes cell attachment, protein absorption, and cellular activation
- 10 dishes/bag are available for 100 mm dishes (Cat. No. 430293)
- 245 mm square dishes offer 500 cm2 growth surface
- Stacking beads aid in handling
- Vents provide consistent gas exchange
- Manufactured from optically clear virgin polystyrene
Dish style (mm) = actual growth surface diameters: 35 mm dish = 34.4 mm; 60 mm dish = 52.1 mm; 100 mm dish = 83.8 mm; 150 mm dish = 139.1 mm.
Cat. no. 431110, Square dishes with interior bottom dimensions of 224 x 224 mm.
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|16.5 mL (Well)|
|Cell Culture Petri Dish|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok