Corning™ CELLSTACK™ Culture Chambers
Featuring USP Class VI polystyrene construction for excellent optical clarity and mechanical strength. Corning™ CELLSTACK™ are available in five sizes and with two unique surface treatments in addition to the standard tissue culture treated surface.
Manufacturer: Corning™ 3269
- Two generous 26mm filling ports provide direct access to chamber bottom and flexibility for sterile filling and emptying
- Standard 33mm threaded caps have 0.2μm pore nonwettable membranes sealed to caps—allowing gas exchange, preventing pressure buildup, and minimizing risk of contamination
- Choice of surface treatments: standard Tissue Culture Treated Surface, CellBIND Surface and Ultra-Low Attachment Surface
- Sterilized by gamma irradiation
- Leak tested
- Corning CellBIND™ surface treatment improves cell attachment leading to increased cell growth and yields and provides more consistent and even cell attachment. Surface helps adapt cells to reduced serum or serum-free conditions, requires no refrigeration or special handling and is stable at room temperature.
- Ultra-Low attachment surface features a covalently bound hydrogel layer that effectively inhibits cellular attachment and minimizes protein absorption, enzyme activation and cellular activation
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|8.45 to 12.84 oz.|
|250 to 380 mL|
|USP Class VI|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok