Corning CELLSTACK Culture Chambers
Featuring USP Class VI polystyrene construction for excellent optical clarity and mechanical strength. Corning CELLSTACK are available in five sizes and with two unique surface treatments in addition to the standard tissue culture treated surface.
Manufacturer: Corning 3313
- Two generous 26mm filling ports provide direct access to chamber bottom and flexibility for sterile filling and emptying
- Standard 33mm threaded caps have 0.2µm pore nonwettable membranes sealed to capsallowing gas exchange, preventing pressure buildup, and minimizing risk of contamination
- Choice of surface treatments: standard Tissue Culture Treated Surface, CellBIND Surface and Ultra-Low Attachment Surface
- Sterilized by gamma irradiation
- Leak tested
- Corning CellBIND surface treatment improves cell attachment leading to increased cell growth and yields and provides more consistent and even cell attachment. Surface helps adapt cells to reduced serum or serum-free conditions, requires no refrigeration or special handling and is stable at room temperature.
- Ultra-Low attachment surface features a covalently bound hydrogel layer that effectively inhibits cellular attachment and minimizes protein absorption, enzyme activation and cellular activation
|USP Class VI|
|21.13 to 32.12 oz.|
|625 to 950mL|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok