Corning DeckWorks Low Binding Hinged Rack Barrier Tips
Features an inert, high-density polyethylene barrier to eliminate aerosol carryover contamination during critical pipetting procedures
Manufacturer: Corning 4135
- The hinged rack design allows easy rack stacking
- Racks can be reused
- Simply remove the tip insert in the rack and replace with the Corning tip inserts for hinged racks
- Proprietary low binding technology reduces surface tension on the interior wall of the tip
- Allow maximize storage space and help reduce the production and waste of plastic materials
- Hinged racks within this system are manufactured from recycled polypropylene
- Used for quantitative assays in which sample binding can significantly alter results
- These sterile tips will not trap liquids or inhibit PCR in the event of over-pipetting
Model No. 10320728: The unique design of this extended-length tip allows standardization across wide range of 20mL, 50mL, 100mL and 200mL pipettors.
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|0.1 to 10μL|
|Used for quantitative assays in which sample binding can significantly alter results|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok