Corning DeckWorks Low-Binding Hinged Rack Pipet Tips, Nonsterile
Designed for quantitative assays in which sample binding can significantly alter results
Manufacturer: Corning 4148
- Available in 10µL, 200µL and 300µL sizes
- Proprietary low binding technology reduces surface tension on the interior wall of the tip
- Leaching and/or subsequent sample degradation associated with silicone-based tips are eliminated
- Allows maximize storage space and help reduce the production and waste of plastic materials
- The hinged rack design allows easy rack stacking
- Hinged racks within this system are manufactured from recycled polypropylene
- Specific applications include accurate and precise pipetting of expensive reagents, DNA, proteins and/or peptides
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|1 to 200μL|
|Designed for quantitative assays in which sample binding can significantly alter results|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok