Corning DeckWorks Pipet Tips, Nonsterile
Universal tip fits in hinged DeckWorks racks that allows for easy rack stacking
Manufacturer: Corning 4116
- Available in 10µL, 200µL, 300µL and 1000µL sizes
- The 10µL, 300µL and 1000µL tips are extended length and allow improved access into micro (1.5mL) and standard conical bottom (15/50mL) centrifuge tubes
- Robust 96-tip racks are designed for repeated steam autoclave cycles
- Can be reused by removing the empty grey tip deck and replacing it with a new reload deck of 96 tips from the DeckWorks reload system
- Allow maximize storage space and help reduce the production and waste of plastic materials
- Hinged racks within this system are manufactured from recycled polypropylene
- Corning racked 300µL DeckWorks are designed for popular 300µL multi-channel pipettors
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|1 to 200μL|
|Universal tip fits in hinged DeckWorks racks that allows for easy rack stacking|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok