Corning DeckWorks Reload Systems with Standard Tips
Packaged in transparent trays for easy tip identification. Corning Deckworks Reload Systems with Standard Tips provide convenient and economical reloading of durable hinged racks.
Manufacturer: Corning 4126
- Available in 10µL, 200µL, 300µL and 1,000µL sizes
- Requires no transfer devices, saves space and minimize packaging waste
- Pipet tips are made from virgin medical-grade resins
- Reload decks and rack bases are manufactured from recycled polypropylene
- Nonsterile decks and racks are steam autoclavable
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|1 to 200μL|