Corning™ Human Umbilical Vein Endothelial Cells (HUVEC-2)
Used as model for studying endothelial differentiation and modulation of endothelial tube formation by antiangiogenic agents
Manufacturer: Corning™ 354151
Corning™ HUVEC-2 cells are qualified for use in Corning™ BioCoat™ Angiogenesis Systems: Endothelial Cell Migration. The cells may be used in Corning BioCoat Endothelial Cell Invasion and Tube Formation assays. Packaged in individual cryogenic vials containing >5x105 cells.
- Excellent viability
- Each vial of Corning™ HUVEC-2 cells contain 5x105 cells that have been cryopreserved at passage number 2 in medium containing 10% DMSO.
- Lot-to-lot consistency
- Tested for the ability to produce a robust migratory response in the presence of VEGF and FBS.
- Prescreened for Angiogenesis studies
- Qualified for use in Corning™ BioCoat Angiogenesis Systems: Endothelial Cell Migration. May also be used in Corning™ BioCoat Endothelial Cell Invasion and Tube Formation assays.
- Positive immunohistochemical staining for von Willebrand factor (vWf) and CD31 antigen
- Positive Dil-Ac-LDL uptake
- Negative mycoplasma, HIV-1, hepatitis B and C, bacteria, yeast, and fungi
|Used as model for studying endothelial differentiation and modulation of endothelial tube formation by antiangiogenic agents|
|Human Umbilical Vein|
|>5 x 105 Cells|
|Human Umbilical Vein Endothelial Cells|
|Corning™ BioCoat™ Angiogenesis System|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok