Corning™ Internally Threaded Cryogenic Vials
Manufactured from polypropylene for stability in extreme temperature conditions. Corning™ Internally Threaded Cryogenic Vials provide a safe and secure vessel for ultra-low temperature storage of valuable cell cultures and biological samples.
Manufacturer: Corning™ 431386
These vials provide a safe and secure vessel for ultra-low temperature storage of valuable cell cultures and biological samples. Made of polypropylene for stability in extreme temperature conditions.
- Manufactured from polypropylene to withstand temperatures down to -196°C
- Black graduations with large marking spot
- Vials have a silicone washer for a secure seal.
- 2 mL self-standing vials are available in five cap colors.
- Vials may be color coded with inserts.
- Self-standing vials have a special base design allowing them to be locked into cryogenic rack and tray (Cat. No. 431131) for single-handed manipulation.
- Free foam rack with each case
Warning! Do not use cryogenic vials for storage in the liquid phase of liquid nitrogen. Only store vials in the vapor phase above the liquefied gas. Always use appropriate safety equipment when removing vials from cryogenic storage.
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Silicone washer for secure seal, 50-position polyfoam rack with each case for easy carrying|
|Certified nonpyrogenic and DNase/RNase-free|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok