Corning™ Universal Optical Microplate Sealing Tape
Pressure-sensitive polyolefin tape ensures tight seal to minimize evaporation
Manufacturer: Corning™ 6575
- Easy application and removal for short- and long-term storage
- Provides tight seal to minimize evaporation and condensation
- Aluminum sealing tape (Cat. Nos. 6569 and 6570) is suitable for use between -80°C and 150°C, is not transparent, and is pierceable.
- Breathable sealing tape (Cat. No. 3345) allows gas exchange across the surface.
- Universal Optical sealing tape (Cat. No. 6575) is suitable for use between -70°C and 100°C, and is transparent.
|Ideal for microscopic observation of protein crystals, pressure-sensitive tape ensures tight sealing to minimize evaporation and enables oil-free operation when used with thermo cyclers with heated lids|
|Optical Microplate Sealing Tape|
|-70°C to +100°C|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok