CPC™ Ferruleless Polytube Inserts with Shut-Off Valve
For use in laboratory equipment, medical and surgical instrumentation, water transfer, air systems and other applications
Manufacturer: CPC™ PLCD20006
- Flow sizes to 0.37 in. (9.5mm)
- Easy push-button or twist-off disconnection
- Chemical and corrosion resistant compatible with polyurethane, polyethylene, nylon, PVC, silicone and other tubing materials
- In white acetal or almond polypropylene, which can be mixed or matched for a variety of coupling types
- Type 316 stainless-steel metal parts (internal springs, valves or thumb latches)
- Audible click is heard when coupling has been fully engaged
- Inserts are available in straight-through or shut-off valve flow configurations
Body and insert flow sizes must match, but tubing I.D. sizes can be different.
|33 to 45 mm|
|1.3 to 1.8 in.|
|PTF Valved In-Line Coupling Insert|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok