Thermo Scientific Cryoboxes
Meet any need and budget with Thermo Scientific Cryoboxes.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 50261010
Meet any need and budget with Thermo Scientific Cryoboxes, available in materials ranging from economical chipboard boxes to break-resistant, durable polycarbonate boxes. These boxes include the most dense storage format availablestore 169, 1mL tubes in a standard cryobox.
- Durable, all-plastic cryoboxes for short- or long-term storage
- Keyed lids on plastic cryoboxes to prevent misalignment
- Plastic boxes autoclavable for decontamination and usable at temperature range from -196°C to +121°C
- Printed grid on plastic lids for easy inventory management
- Economical chipboard cryoboxes for short term storage
- Chipboard boxes with dividers and vents in base for good drainage and air circulation
- Available with dividers from 25 to 169 tube storage
|Polycarbonate, 133 x 133 x 52mm|
|Nalgene Polycarbonate CryoBox|
|5.25 x 5.25 x 2.06 in. (133 x 133 x 52mm)|
|100 (1.0 to 1.5mL vials)|
|10 x 10|
|Holds 100 x 1.0 to 1.5mL vials|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok