Simport Scientific Cryovial Internal Thread with Silicone Washer Seal Cryogenic Vials
Designed for storing biological material, human or animal cells, at temperatures as low as -196°C. Simport™ Scientific Cryovial™ Internal Thread with Silicone Washer Seal Cryogenic Vials should be used only in the gas phase of liquid nitrogen.
Manufacturer: Simport Scientific T3111
- Made of specially formulated polypropylene
- Silicone washer between cap and vial ensures a positive leakproof seal at all temperatures
- 1 1/4 turn of cap is sufficient to seal the vial
- Provided with white marking area for sample identification
- Color coded by the use of a CAPINSERT™
- Sterilized by gamma radiation
- Packaged in unique tamperproof, resealable, safety-lock bags
CE; RNase, DNase, Pyrogen and DNA-free
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For IVD use