CTI Clean-Class Washed Latex Gloves
Qualified for use in the pharmaceutical industry
Manufacturer: CTI CHS700
Washed with deionized water to ensure consistent particle and extractable controls. Acceptable for use in ISO Class 4 or higher controlled environments.
- Made from 100% natural rubber latex
- Leak tested and processed to reduce chemicals known to cause skin irritation
- Double chlorinated to broaden chemical resistance
- With textured surface for superior wet or dry grip
- Tapered, beaded cuff prevents rolldown and seals glove over garment sleeve
- Thickness: 6.5mil
- Length: 12 in. (30.5cm)
- Color: Natural
Ambidextrous style 100 gloves per pack. Hand-specific style 200 pairs per case. Double bagged.
Meet or exceed ASTM D 357895 standards.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok