Epredia™ DAB Quanto Detection System
Provides a strong brown staining and can be used after reconstitution for up to 1 week at room temperature and up to 2 weeks at 2° to 8°C.
Manufacturer: Epredia™ TA125QHDX
DescriptionDAB Quanto has been validated in combination with both UltraVision LP and UltraVision Quanto and provides four major benefits.
- Strong staining—ideal to quantifying cells and protein expression
- Less mixing—reducing personnel time and stress
- Less disposal—cuts down waste
- Lower risk of mixing errors—supports higher staining consistency
- Supplied in a two-component form consisting of a DAB Quanto Chromogen and DAB Quanto Substrate
- Standard working dilution is 30μL of DAB Quanto Chromogen per 1mL of DAB Quanto Substrate
- Use of liquid components reduces some risks associated with the handling of powders or tablets
|DAB Quanto Chromagen|
|Dab Quanto Subrate|
|125mL DAB Quanto Substrate, 4mL DAB Quanto Chromagen|
|2 - 8°C|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok