DenLine Protection Plus Fluid-Resistant Long-Length Gowns
Fluid-resistant gowns assist in OSHA compliance
Manufacturer: DenLine DL176LLROY
Tested Level 2 Barrier (AAMI PB70) and resistant to blood splash, bleach and all aqueous liquids. Withstands hot water (160°F) wash to sanitize gowns without need for bleach. Designed for more than 200 commercial washesrated for low cost per wash.
One-piece seamless front with high neck coverage, 41 in. (104cm) length
- Breathable fabric for comfort
- Stain-resistant, antistatic fabric
- Lint-free to prevent sample contamination, suitable for molecular applications
- Adjustable snaps at neck, ties at center back
- Hidden side-seam pockets open away from splash zone
- Tapered sleeves with spun-woven cuffs for over-gloving
- Badge tag loop
Colors: white and royal. Sizes avaliable: XS to 3XL.
|Spun Woven Polyester|
|Anti-static, Fluid-resistant fabric|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok