DenLine Protection Plus Fluid-Resistant Long-Length Lab Coats
All colors include a carbon-fiber pin stripe woven throughout the garment that dissipates static emanating from all surfaces. Fluid-resistant lab coats assist in OSHA compliance.
Manufacturer: DenLine DL170BJ4XLBLK
Tested Level 2 Barrier (AAMI PB70) and resistant to blood splash, bleach and all aqueous liquids. Withstand hot water (160°F) wash to sanitize lab coats without need for bleach. Designed for more than 200 commercial washesrated for low cost per wash.
Unisex style with traditional collar; full 41 in. (104cm) length
- Breathable fabric for comfort, “lightback” material on back, comparable to polyester/cotton
- Stain-resistant, antistatic fabric
- Lint-free to prevent sample contamination, suitable for molecular applications
- Stainless snap closures with lifetime guarantee
- Three pockets, double-stitched and bar-tack reinforced
- Tapered sleeves, spun-woven cuffs for over-gloving
- Side vents for access to pant pockets
- Hang loop on outside collar back
Colors: white, ceil, royal, green and black. Sizes: X-Small to 5X-Large.
|Spun Woven Polyester|
|54 to 57.5 in.|
|Stain resistant, Anti-static Fabric, low Pill, tapered sleeves, side vents for access to pant pockets, hang loop on outside collar back|
|58 to 60 in.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok