Digi-Sense Advanced Precalibrated Thermocouple Thermometers
Perfect for the lab to production floor
- Reliable measurements, guaranteed!
- NIST-traceable certificate included
- Heavy duty construction to protect against knocks and jars.
- Super lager LCD for easy viewing of data
- Accepts a wide variety of probes
- Min, Max, and Avg readings, for quick analysis of the object
- Electronic Offset function allows compensation of probe errors
Warranty and Services
|-328°F to +2501°F|
|Type-J/K/T Thermocouple Probes|
|Not data logging|
|0.1°F (0.1°C) from −148 to 1832°F (−99.9 to 999.9°C); 1°F (1°C) outside range|
|Large, Dual, Backlit LCD|
|-200°C to +1372°C|
|Protective rubber armor boot with built-in stand, one 9 V battery, and NIST-traceable calibration report with data supplied by InnoCal.|
|±1% of reading 1.8°F (1°C) below -148°F (-99.9°C); ±1% of reading 0.9°F (0.5°C) above -148°F (-99.9°C)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok