Oakton™ Digi-Sense™ Probes for Dual-Input J, K, T, E† Thermocouple Thermometer
Gerneral-Purpose Probes Are Designed For Use with Liquids, Gases and Semisolids.
- Response Time: 1.7 seconds or greater
- ABS handles provide a lightweight design for ease of use along with durability
- Probe handles feature a strain relief spring that protects the cable connection against damage due to repeated flexing and tugging
- Each probe comes with color-coded ANSI miniconnectors: type J-black, type K-yellow, type T-blue, and type E-purple
- Custom designs or changes to this product are available upon request
Warranty and Services
|-310°F to +1400°F|
|Glass, Nylon, PVC|
|-190°C to +760°C|
|Liquids, gases or surfaces of small objects|
|Type K Thermocouple|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok