GVS Dilution Bottle Butterfield's Buffer (72Pack)
Butterfield’s Buffer in 90mL or 99mL prefilled sterile dilution bottles for easy 1:10 dilutions. Used extensively in the food, dairy, and pharmaceutical industries as a general diluent. Contains monobasic potassium phosphate.
Manufacturer: GVS 10498503
- contains monobasic potassium phosphate and is used extensively in the food, dairy, and pharmaceutical industries. Offered in 90 ml and 99 ml volumes for easy 1:10 and 1:100 dilutions. Recommended as a general diluent in laboratory procedures by the Federal Drug Administrations and in the Bacteriological Analytical Manual. This product is prepared according to Standard Methods for the Examination of Water and Wastewater for use in water testing.
- Prefilled sterile dilution bottles are designed for sample dilution of water, dairy products, foods, and pharmaceuticals prior to microbiological testing. Final pH for all solutions is 7.2 pH ±0.2 pH at 25°C.
- Easy open, flip-top, plastic container with a tamper-evident seal.
Features and Benefits
- Pre-filled and Sterile.
- Tamper evident sterility strip is integrated as part of the cap. It is much easier to open and use. Never hassle with shrink bands again
- Room temperature Storage
- Long shelf life
- Chemically inert
- Resistant to sample
- For sample dilution of water, dairy products, foods and pharmaceuticals prior to microbiological testing.
- Used extensively in the food, dairy and pharmaceutical industries.
See 'GVS Life Sciences Microbiology Testing mpg YouTube' Video for further details on use.
|tamper resistant pull tab|