Honeywell Disposable Face Shield
The Honeywell Disposable Face Shield is designed for healthcare and social care workers and is intended for use in situations where social distancing isn't feasible and in areas with high risk of community disease spread.
Manufacturer: Honeywell FF0721
Now more than ever, PPE has become essential in the fight to address the growing risk of exposure to splash, droplet and airborne pathogens we cannot see.
The disposable face shield complies with Government regulations for splash and droplets, and offers enhanced protection against the transmission of droplets in the air. Unlike DIY solutions, this face shield provides an antifog coating to reduce moisture build-up and avoid low visibility and hazing.
Features and Benifits
- Provides an extra layer of protection when social distancing isn't possible
- 15 in. wide and 9.1 in. height to provide large coverage over the face
- PET recyclable material with 0.188 mm thickness
- Anti-fog coating on interior surface to prevent fogging and provide better vision
- 1.2 in. foam thickness for optimal distance between face and face shield
- FDA registered
- Complies with: ANSI/ISEA Z87.1-2015 Clause 8.1.2 droplet and splash hazard-face shields, EN 166:2001 Clause 7.2.4 protection against droplets and splashes of liquids
- Elastic band (0.6 in. wide) for extra comfort and universal fit
- White background for easy writing names or functions
|For use in the following industries: Medical personnel, cashiers, store employees, banks, government offices, restaurent staff|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok