Fisherbrand™ Disposable PES Bottle Top Filters
Increase sample protection with Fisherbrand Sterile Disposable Bottle Top Filters with PES Membranes. The polyethersulfone (PES) membranes have low extractables and low protein binding for use in sterile filtration and clarification of cell culture media and serum.
CAUTION: Use only sterile bottles designed for use with vacuum. Always use safety shield during vacuum procedures.
- PES membrane is low protein binding to maintain protein balance
- PES membrane has low extractables to maintain media purity
- Marked with catalog number, membrane type, pore size, lot number and expiration date for easy traceability
- Non-pyrogenic and non-cytotoxic
- Gamma radiation-sterilized and individually bagged for a 5-year sterile shelf life
- Bottom screw threads for attachment to bottles with 45 mm neck sizes
- 0.2µm units for sterile filtration
- 0.45µm units for fluid clarification and particle removal
Non-pyrogenic per USP Standard Lot-to-Lotnon-cytotoxic Lot-to-Lot sterility
|Non-pyrogenic per USP Standard Lot-to-Lot|
|Bottle Top Unit|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.