Thermo Scientific DNase I, RNase-free
An endonuclease that nonspecifically cleaves single- and double-stranded DNA to release di-, tri-, and oligonucleotides with 5'-phosphate and 3'-OH groups.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific EN0521
Dnase I, Rnase-free is an endonuclease that digests single- and double-stranded DNA. It hydrolyzes phosphodiester bonds producing mono- and oligodeoxyribonucleotides with 5'-phosphate and 3'-OH groups.
The enzyme activity is strictly dependent on Ca2+ and is activated by Mg2+ or Mn2+ ions.
- In the presence of Mg2+, Dnase I cleaves each strand of dsDNA independently in a statistically random fashion.
- In the presence of Mn2+, the enzyme cleaves both DNA strands at approximately the same site, producing DNA fragments with blunt-ends or with overhang termini of only one or two nucleotides.
- Recombinant enzyme
- Purified from non-animal host with a lower level of intrinsic RNases
- Preparation of DNA-free RNA
- Removal of template DNA followingin vitrotranscription
- Preparation of DNA-free RNA prior to RT-PCR and RT-qPCR
- DNA labeling by nick-translation in conjunction with DNA Polymerase I
- Studies of DNA-protein interactions by DNase I, RNase-free footprinting
- Generation of a library of randomly overlapping DNA inserts. Reaction buffer containing Mn2+ is used
DNase I is sensitive to physical denaturation. Mix gently by inverting the tube. Do not vortex.
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|E.coli cells with a cloned gene encoding bovine DNase|
|metal chelators, transition metals (e.g., Zn) in millimolar concentrations, SDS (even at concentrations less than 0.1%), reducing agents (DTT and beta-mercaptoethanol), ionic strength above 50-100 mM|
|29 kDa monomer|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok