Dräger accuro Bellows Pump: Hardside Kit
Ergonomic design allows easy measurement of more than 350 gasesincluding formaldehyde
Manufacturer: Dräger 4056443
Provides a means of direct, onsite measuring of more than 350 gases, vapors, and aerosols. Internal scissors mechanism provides stability so that a uniform, even pump stroke of 100cm3 can be completed.
- Convenient, built-in stroke counter records strokes performed
- Recessed counter reset button prevents accidental resetting; a white dot in clear optical window of pump rises to indicate completion of each stroke cycle, preventing incomplete measurements
- Ergonomic design fits comfortably in one hand
- Soft rubber grips on pump body make it easier to hold and squeeze
- Built-in ceramic tube opener adds safety and convenience Corrosion-resistant construction provides years of reliable service
- Components are easily replaceable and snap together for quick reassembly
- Use with accessory extension hoses for remote sampling
- Designed and manufactured using ISO 90001:2008-certified processes
Pump dimensions: 6.75L x 1.75W x 3.75 in.H (17.1 x 4.5 x 8.5cm). Net weight: 0.5 lb. (225g). Stroke volume: 100cm3 ±5%. Softside Kit, pump only and hard case available separately (Cat. Nos. 17-988-408, 17-986-70A and 19-046-749).
|Accuro™ pump, deluxe tube opener, Rubber caps for tubes, screwdriver, Allen wrench, spare parts for pump, hard Plastic carrying case|
|Accuro™ hardside kit|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok