Hughes Drench Shower
Hughes Drench Shower is ideal for factories, schools, laboratories or other indoor environments where space is at a premium. Suitable for use in all applications that do not require an eye wash and are not subject to the possibility of freezing or overheating
Supplier: Justrite Manufacturing Co 23GSV
Includes: Universal safety shower sign; Inspection record tag
- For treatment of full-body chemical exposure
- Features a specially designed valve that includes an integral, heavy-duty stainless steel stop-plate to handle rough operation without failure
- Low operating torque offers reliable, easy on/off operation
- Durable, coated stainless steel pull handle with nylon valve connection is easy to grip and activate for immediate water drenching.
- Designed for high flow rates that meet or exceed ANSI standards, the nozzle offers optimal spray distribution for user protection
- Unlike shower rose designs, this compact nozzle reduces the potential for insect nesting and eliminates high replacement costs associated with cracked or dented plastic spray heads.
- Solid construction for added corrosion resistance.
- Removable, self-draining nozzle constructed from durable nylon
- High-performance quarter-turn ball valves made of 316L stainless steel endure the harshest environments and site conditions
- Includes an inspection record tag for recording service and test history
- Includes a universal safety shower sign for enhanced visibility
- Meets ANSI Z358.1 2014 and EN 15154 standards, supports OSHA requirements
ANSI Z358.1-2014 and EN15154 Compliant
Warranty and Services
|Nylon 6 (Nozzle)|
|ANSI Z358.1-2014 and EN15154 Compliant|
|Emergency Shower and Eye Wash with Water|
|1 in. (F) NPT|
|22 to 87 psi|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok