Kemtec Dusting for Fingerprints Kit
Kemtec Dusting for Fingerprints Kit features advanced techniques using carbon, aluminum, magnetic, and fluorescent powders, magnetic applicators, fiberglass brushes, and camel fingerprinting brushes.
Manufacturer: Kemtec 10512
- Teacher-developed three station design is efficient and cost effective.
- Students perfect their techniques as they prepare fingerprint evidence.
- Students use an inquiry approach to determine the best methodologies to stabilize, dust, lift, and develop prints from light, dark, smooth, textured, porous, and non-porous plastics, metals, wood, and vinyl surfaces.
- Students use what they have learned to analyze and compare the minutia of print evidence to solve a crime at the Museum of the Modern Detective.
- Allow 4 to 6 hours of lab time to complete all five experiments.
- Includes supplies for 24 students working in teams, complete instruction manual, reproducible student procedures, and assessment materials.
- Hood, UV light source, and goggles required.
- Requires a special permit for international shipping.
- Meets National Standards for Grade Levels 7 to 12.
|Instructor's Manual, Charcoal Print Powder, Aluminum Print Powder, Camel Hair Brushes, Fiberglass Fingerprint Brushes, Black Magnetic Print , Powder, Fluorescent Magnetic Print Powder, Magnetic Applicator Brushes, Magnetic Applicator Replacement Shields, Ink pads, Wood Flooring Samples, Vinyl Flooring Samples, Plastic Containers, Super Glue, Aluminum Foil, Plastic Spoons, Metal Spoons, White Notecards, Packing Tape, Magnifying Glasses|
|20 x 12 x 5 in.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok