Invitrogen™ DynaLight™ Substrate with RapidGlow™ Enhancer
A ready-to-use chemiluminescent substrate formulation optimized to achieve faster results in solution-based immunoassays. Thermo Scientific DynaLight Substrate with RapidGlow Enhancer provides a robust chemiluminescent reaction when catalyzed by alkaline
- Faster kinetics and higher signal levels than colorimetric, fluorescent, or other chemiluminescent chemistries
- Sensitive attomole detection of purified alkaline phosphatase enzyme
- Optimized formulation for both microplate and bead-based assays
- Substrate stability of over 1 year at 4°C
- Compatibility with automated platforms with trigger solution/positions already in place
- Includes 1,2-dioxetane chemiluminescent substrate and a polymeric enhancer that enables ultra-sensitive immunoassay detection by alkaline phosphatase label
Safety and Handling
For Research Use Only. Not for human or animal therapeutic or diagnostic use.
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok