SiliCycle™ E-PAK™ Cartridges, SiliaMetS™ TAAcONa
E-PAK™ Cartridges, SiliaMetS™ TAAcONa (SiliaMetS™ Triaminetetraacetate, sodium salt) is a silica bound metal scavenger for Pd(II), Ni(II) and Cu conveniently packaged in a cartridge. E-PAK™ lab cartridges are generally used for processing samples of 50 mL or more.
Supplier: SiliCycle™ LSR69230B513
- Best scavenger: Ca, Cd, Cs, Cu, Fe, Ir, La, Li, Mg, Ni, Os, Rh, Sc, and Sn
- Good scavenger: Cr, Pd, Ru, Se, and Zn
- To facilitate the evaluations of small samples, we can provide loose media and lab scale cartridges on a custom basis.
- Testing with loose media can be done with samples as small as a few milliliters and is normally done in advance of cartridge testing to identify the formula with the highest capacity to remove contaminants with the least loss of product.
- E-PAK™ lab cartridges are generally used for processing samples of 50 mL or more.
- Testing has shown a good correlation between the performance of lab, pilot, and commercial size cartridges.
- Lab cartridges can be operated with a peristaltic pump or a small pressure vessel.
|Lab Scale E-PAK Cartridge|
|White to yellow|
|Lower residual metal concentration in Ca, Cd, Cu, Fe, Mg, Ni, Os, Rh, Sc and Sn|
|1 x 5 cm|
|2 to 9|
|40 to 63 μm|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok