Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
IKA™ EasySyn 500 Starter Reactor System
EasySyn is the reactor system for organic or aqueous syntheses. It ensures safe and reproducible chemical reactions on the way from laboratory to pilot scale.
Supplier: IKA™ 20113433
This item is not returnable. View return policy
SDSDocumentsProduct Certifications Promotions
- Ergonomically designed stand system for quick and easy exchange of reactor vessels and adjustment of the working height to your body size.
- DN 100 vessel clamp for mounting the reactor vessel
- Double-walled 500 mL reactor vessel made of chemically resistant borosilicate 3.3 glass with bottom discharge valve
- Spring-loaded valve spindle of the drain valve to prevent glass breakage
- Reactor lid with various openings (1 x NS 29/32 center glass joint, 2 x NS 29/32, 1 x NS 14/23) for flexible adaptation to the desired application
- DN 100 clamp ring and DN 100 FEP-coated O-ring to ensure chemical resistance
- Powerful overhead stirrer EUROSTAR 60 digital with 60 Ncm, including keyless chuck for easy and fast mounting of the stirring tool
- PTFE-coated propeller stirrer for optimum mixing and chemical resistance
- High-quality stirrer guide for vacuum operation up to 25 mbar
|580 x 500 x 1050 mm|
|-50°C to +200°C|
|Stand System, DN 100 Vessel Clamp, Double-Walled 500 mL Reactor Vessel, Spring-Loaded Valve Spindle, Reactor Lid with Various Openings (1 x NS 29/32 center glass joint, 2 x NS 29/32, 1 x NS 14/23), DN 100 Clamp Ring, DN 100 FEP-Coated O-Ring, Powerful Overhead Stirrer EUROSTAR 60 Digital with 60 Ncm, PTFE-coated Propeller Stirrer, High-Quality Stirrer Guide|
|500 Starter Package|
Provide Content Correction
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok