IKA EasySyn 5000 Advanced Reactor System
EasySyn is the reactor system for organic or aqueous syntheses. It ensures safe and reproducible chemical reactions on the way from laboratory to pilot scale.
Manufacturer: IKA 20113443
- Ergonomically designed stand system for quick and easy replacement of the reactor vessels and adjustment of the working height to your body size.
- DN 150 vessel clamp for holding the reactor vessel
- Double-walled 5000 mL reaction vessel made of chemically resistant borosilicate 3.3 glass with bottom discharge valve
- Spring-loaded valve spindle of the drain valve to prevent glass breakage
- Reactor lid with various openings (1 x NS 29/32 center glass joint, 2 x NS 29/32, 1 x NS 14/23) for flexible adaptation to the desired application
- DN 150 clamp ring and DN 150 FEP-coated O-ring to ensure chemical resistance
- Powerful overhead stirrer EUROSTAR 100 control with 100 Ncm, including keyless chuck for easy and fast mounting of the stirring tool
- Additional functions such as timer, overload protection and temperature measurement integrated in the overhead stirrer
- PTFE-coated propeller stirrer for optimum mixing and chemical resistance
- High-quality stirrer guide for vacuum operation up to 25 mbar
- Drainage set LT 5.40 with valves and temperature control hoses for easy draining of the double-walled reactor vessel and for fast changing of the reactor vessels
- RS 232 interface on the stirrer for external control using our lab automation software labworldsoft™ 6, available as an accessory.
|IKA Lab Software Labworldsoft™ 6|
|5000 Advanced Reactor System|
|LT 5.40 Draining Set, Stand System, DN 150 Vessel Clamp, Double-Walled 5000 mL Reaction Vessel, Spring-Loaded Valve Spindle, Reactor Lid with Various Openings (1 x NS 29/32 center glass joint, 2 x NS 29/32, 1 x NS 14/23), DN 150 Clamp Ring, DN 150 FEP-Coated O-Ring, Overhead Stirrer EUROSTAR 100 Control with 100 Ncm, PTFE-Coated Propeller Stirrer, High-Quality Stirrer Guide, Drainage Set LT 5.40 with Valves and Temperature Control Hoses, RS 232 Interface|
|580 x 500 x 1050 mm|
|-50°C to +200°C|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok