United Scientific™ Eco-Mini Centrifuge
The Eco-Mini Centrifuge has a maximum speed of 400 rpm and can accommodate 48 micro-centrifuge tubes per cycle.
Supplier: United Scientific™ UNMCNTF4
This benchtop microcentrifuge is ideal for quick spin-downs of microcentrifuge tubes. Includes a multi-rotor that accommodates twelve microcentrifuge tubes in 0.2 mL, 0.5 mL, 1.5 mL, or 2 mL capacities, or four 8-well, 0.2 mL PCR strips. Safety lid with lock stops centrifuge quickly when opened. Includes power adapter and user manual.
- Spins at 4000 rpm
- Compact design
- Low noise and vibration levels
- Multi-rotor: holds 12 microcentrifuge tubes (0.2 mL, 0.5 mL, 1.5 mL, or 2 mL) or 4 PCR strips (8-well, 0.2 mL)
- Power Control: PI power direct drive
- Maximum spin speed: 4000 rpm ± 5%
- Maximum Relative Centrifuge Force (RCF): 1080 g
- Maximum Speed Acceleration / Reduction: ≤ 12 sec. / ≤ 15 sec.
- Noise: ≤ 47 db(A)
- Input Power: 20 W
- Operates on 115 V/60 Hz
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok