Thermo Scientific™ Economy Certified Glass VOA Vials with 0.125in. Septa
Designed for water sample collection for volatile organic analysis, these certified glass vials are available in the standard 40mL size and feature all the essentials and none of the frills.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ GVB100A
Septa vials with all the essentials and none of the frills. Thermo Scientific™ Economy Certified VOA Vials with 0.125″ Septa are designed for water sample collection for volatile organic analysis (VOA). You get our standard 40mL VOA vials, processed and Certified to meet EPA Performance Based Specifications for Volatile Organic Analysis. Certificate of analysis included in each case. No bar coding or other add-ons; keeping costs low while eliminating the need to wash and certify vials in-house.
- Clear vial designed for water sample collection for volatile organic analysis (VOA)
- Vial shoulder slope optimized to prevent air bubble entrapment
- Clear or amber vials; amber is recommended for light-sensitive analytes
- Available in the standard 40mL size
- Open-top white polypropylene cap with standard 0.125 in. thick PTFE-lined silicone septum
- Septum permanently bonded to the cap for a secure seal
- Directly compatible with automation
- Closures assembled to vials
- Bulk packed 100/cs
- Certified to meet or exceed EPA performance-based standards for volatile organic analysis
- Certificate of Analysis (CofA) included in the case
- Chipboard divider packaging to cushion and protect vials during shipping
|EP 40mL Vial amber 0.125 in. bonded septum certified bulk no bar codes|
|Glass (Type 1)|
|Polypropylene (Cap), PTFE Lined Silicone (Septa)|
|Volatile Organic Analysis|
|Cap with Bonded Septum|
|Certified and Processed vials meet or exceed EPA performance based standards for volatile organic analysis; manufactured under an ISO certified quality management system.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok