Eisco™ Visual Scientifics Projectile Launcher
Inquiry-led activity to experimentally verify projectile equations.
Supplier: Eisco™ PTPROJ
Provides materials that students can use to easily see, understand and derive physical laws that govern projectiles.
- Main Lab: inquiry lab to derive and then experimentally verify projectile equations
- Extension One: technology-based verification of theoretical modeling
- Extension Two: using experimental results to meet design criteria
- Covers 12 Next Generation Standards Concepts
- Covers 10 Common Core Standards
- Approximately three to four hours of class/lab time material
- 23 pages in total
- Student workbook is a guide for students to fill out as they work through the main lab and lab extensions
- General Theory Section lays out the theory and mathematics behind the lesson plan
- Experimental Teaching Guide helps teachers prepare lesson plans and lead inquiry or step-based activities
- All labs and extensions include recommendations for video analysis setups
For use with Physical Science System Base (S06893).
|Extensive instructions to assist with lesson planning, student activities and experimental procedures, contains projectile launcher, mounting hardware, ball and protractor with bob|
|Inquiry led activity to experimentally verify projectile equations|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok