Elementary Classmate Planetarium
Orrery planetarium demonstrates individual concepts, one at a time
Supplier: Science First 6533030
- Earth and moon manually move independantly from one another
- Ladder chain and gear drive keeps Earth's axis pointed at a 23.5° angle, toward the North Star
- Overall height: 12 in.
- Arm length: 17 in.
- Sun: 5.75 in.
- Earth: 4 in.
Unlit model demonstrates:
- Occurrence of night and day
- Variation in the length of daylight
- Movement of the Earth around the sun from west to east
- Why only one side of the moon is seen from the Earth
- Eclipses of the sun and moon occur
- Phases of the moon
|Demonstrate movement between sun, earth and moon|
|Instruction book, elementary planetariums|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok