3M™ Scott™ ELSA™ Emergency Escape Breathing Device - N (EEBD-N)
ELSA™ EEBD-N respirator emergency escape breathing device is designed for simple use, training, and maintenance. Carry bag offers improved functionality while the redesigned hood fits wearers comfortably.
Supplier: 3M™ Scott™ 8007214D
Enables workers to escape from certain toxic environments, even in atmospheres immediately dangerous to life or health (IDLH).
- Features one-size-fits-all clear hood with patent-pending neck seal
- Pulls on with no additional steps to secure, making it easy to train and use properly
- Includes fully-enclosed, chemical-resistant PVC carry bag to keep it free of insects and debris
- Available with 5, 10, or 15 minute durations
- Available with full or drained cylinders
- NIOSH approved
- 10 and 15 minute models meet SOLAS Chapter II-2, Part D requirements.
- Fits into standard wall cases, has indefinite shelf life, and comes with a 3 year warranty.
|NIOSH, SOLAS Chapter II-2 Part D|
|Clear hood with patent-pending neck seal fits all wearers, and pulls on with no additional steps to secure, making it easy to train and use properly.|
|Escape Breathing Apparatus|
|Respirator, Hood, Carry Bag, Drained Cylinder|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok