MilliporeSigma™ MQuant™ pH Test Strips and Indicator Papers
Measure pH onsite without instruments or extensive preparation
Supplier: MilliporeSigma™ 1.09562.0003
Fit into a pocket and provide easy, rapid results—suited to all media in environmental analysis and industrial in-process controls.
- Differentiated color gradations for a more precise evaluation
- Traditional indicator paper or MQuant™ nonbleeding universal strips available
- High-quality papers impregnated with indicator or mixed-indicator solutions, cut to size and dried
- Supplied in a roll format that protects strips against moisture, light or ambient gases for longer storage life
- Special indicator dyes covalently bonded to reagent papers
- Indicator does not bleed, so strips will not contaminate the medium, even if left for long periods of time
- Can be used for three to five years when stored at 10 to 25°C in a light-protected area
- Reseal quickly after each use
- Tests checked and calibrated using certified buffer solutions
- Buffer solutions are traceable to primary reference materials from NIST™ and PTB
Packaging: indicator papers come in lengths of 4.8m in roll dispenser; MQuant™ special indicator pH strips come as strips packed in boxes of 100 tests each.
|9.5 to 13|
|3 x 4.8 Rolls|
|Acilit pH Indicator Paper|
|Environmental analysis and industrial in-process controls, calibration and checking of the products by certified buffer Solutions, rapid on-the-spot pH determination, non-bleeding even in strong alkaline solutions for accurate pH determination|
|10°C to 25°C|
Safety and Handling
ShelfLife : 3 to 5 Years
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok