Eppendorf Pipet Helper
The perfect instrument for inexperienced users as its robust and intuitive design allows everybody to adjust the meniscus precisely. In addition the valve unit is optimized so that liquids can be drawn up simply, without exerting pressure. The aspiration bulb provides rapid filling of the pipet.
Manufacturer: Eppendorf 4423000010
- Lightweight with reduced operating force
- Easy maintenance and cleaning due to easy disassembly, few parts and fully autoclavable
- Comfortable working because of the good balance and pleasing material
- The aspirating bulb enables pipetting of volumes up to 100 mL at once
- Single lever controls low force aspirating and dispensing
- High control over the liquid movement due to very sensitive valve unit
- Drop wise dispensing and blow out without splashing
- Drainage without any additional pressure delivers very reproducible results
- Drip stop via hydrophobic membrane filter (3 µm)
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|0.1 – 200 mL|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok