Please call 1-800-766-7000 to place your order or try our site again later.
Eporator for bacteria and yeast
Manufacturer: Eppendorf 4309000027
The Eppendorf Eporator is a compact instrument designed for fast and controlled electroporation of bacteria, yeast and other microorganisms. It is unique due to its intuitive operation and user-friendly programming of standard methods, as well as its USB port where experimental data may be easily exported and documented.
- Faster sample handling with simple one-button operation: just set the voltage, or choose a preset parameter and insert a cuvette
- Intuitive use status information on colored display minimizes errors
- Fast and freely programmable two program buttons allow storage and recall of most commonly used parameters
- Safe electronics and integrated electroporation chamber eliminate voltage leaks and misuse
- Compact, space-saving design for easy storage and transport
- Easy, GLP-compliant documentation via USB port; data from experiments can be exported for documentation and analysis
- L x W x H: 10.83 x 7.48 x 4.92 in. (27.5 x 19 x 12.5cm)
- Weight: 7.05 lb. (3.2kg)
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|5X electroporation cuvettes 1 and 2mm gap|
|Fast and controlled electroporation of bacteria, yeast and other micro-organisms|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok