Eppendorf™ epTIPS™ Pipette Tips
Reduced-force tip attachment and ejection with complete sealing
Manufacturer: Eppendorf™ 022494016
Eppendorf Totally Integrated Pipetting System Tips work in perfect combination with pipettes. Best results are obtained while pipetting from and into 15mL conical tubes, high reagent bottles, narrow deep vessels and especially Eppendorf Deepwell Plates.
- Extended length for working with narrow vessels
- Drop contour design gives all Eppendorf tips a uniform look
- Soft, flexible tip cone ensures better pipette tip sealing
- Ergonomically optimized cone geometry ensures perfect fit on Eppendorf pipettes
- Universal fit so can be used with pipettes from other manufacturers
- Fine graduations make it easy to visually check the volume pipetted
- New tip design for better access to a wider variety of tubes and wells
- Finely tapered and extended for working with small volumes
- Cross-contamination during pipetting can be avoided to a minimum
- Even smallest volumes in deepwell plates of 96 and 384 wells can be almost completely recovered from the bottom
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|50 to 1250 μL|
|Reduced-force tip attachment and ejection with complete sealing|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok