Eppendorf twin.tec Real-Time 96-Well PCR Platesc
Fluorescence intensity up to ten times higher than with frosted wells
Manufacturer: Eppendorf 0030132750
The limiting factor in low volume real-time PCR is often the remaining intensity of fluorescence. The white wells of the Eppendorf twin.tec real-time PCR plates reflect fluorescence much better than clear or frosted wells. Thus, lower levels of fluorescence are still detectable with the same instrumentjust by using the right consumables. Additionally, white wells significantly reduce interfering background fluorescence and lead to increased homogeneity of replicates and reproducible results.
- White wells for better reflection
- High mechanical stability
- Raised rims for effective sealing
- Optimal heat transfer due to reduced wall thickness
- Autoclavable (121°C, 20 min.)
- Rigid polycarbonate frame ensures easy and reliable handling, manually or automated
- Polypropylene wells guarantee excellent and fast temperature transfer to the sample
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok