Eisco™ Skeleton Model, Life Size, Flexible Joints and Spine, Rod Mounted
This human skeleton model provides an incredible amount of realism and a superior level of detail for examination. Movable joints, flexible spine and jaw allow for a thorough examination.
Manufacturer: Eisco™ AMCH1050AS
- Life sized human skeleton model stands 64 in. tall and features nerve branch details and a flexible spine
- Articulated joints: Quality hardware allows for easy movement of major joints and the three part skull is removable for closer study of jaw, teeth and internal structures.
- Arms and legs can be removed for storage and study
- Model features realistic details, textures and bony landmarks - providing an incredible amount of realism for examining the human skeleton
- Rod mounted with rolling base; on mount, model measures 70 in. tall
- Made of durable and sturdy plastisol polymer
- Washable model is easy to clean and will hold up to years of handling
|64 in. unmounted; 70 in. mounted|
|17 in.; base is 20 in.|
|Skeleton model, rod mount w/ rolling base, and a laminated, 23 x 16.5 in. anatomical chart showing in-depth view of human skeletal system.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok