Caplugs™ (Evergreen Scientific) Polyethylene Stopper Caps
Fit test tubes, culture tubes and sample cups for liquid handling
Manufacturer: Caplugs™ (Evergreen Scientific) 3002912G20
For test tubes:
- Precision-molded stopper caps are available for every size (except 15.5 × 50mm) of Evergreen test tube.
- Choose from either standard caps (like the 300-2900 series) or the flat-top style (300-4700 series).
- Over-fitting caps for use with sterile culture tubes have two positions: loose for aerobic culturing; tight for anaerobic culturing and leak-proof sealing.
- Caps for culture tubes are gamma-irradiated for sterility.
- Perforated caps (Cat. No. 05-551-5) help minimize variation caused by evaporation during processing; non-perforated caps and push-button stoppers are appropriate for short-term storage.(Cat. Nos. 02-544-73A and 05-300-291)
- See Evergreen Scientific sample cups
|12 mm Tubes|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok