Caplugs (Evergreen Scientific) Test Tubes-R-Us General Purpose Polypropylene Test Tubes
Precision molded from premium-grade plasticsideal for routine laboratory analyses and procedures
Manufacturer: Caplugs (Evergreen Scientific) 2142367030
- For use with high-volume clinical chemistry analzyers
- Polypropylene tubes are more chemically resistant and are appropriate for use with organic solvents and stronger acids (except oxidizing acids) and alkalis, alcohols, chlorinated and aromatic hydrocarbons (except xylene) and ketones
- Also available are polystyrene tubes (see cat. no. 05-555-8), which provide clarity and are appropriate for use with mild acidic (except oxidizing acids) or alkali solutions, alcohols (except higher alcohols) and salt
- Tubes are bulk packed, non-sterile, round or conical bottom
- Stopper caps and sterile tubes are also available
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Polypropylene tubes are more chemically resistant and are appropriate for use with organic solvents and stronger acids (except oxidizing acids) and alkalis, alcohols, chlorinated and aromatic hydrocarbons (except xylene) and ketones|
|General Purpose Test Tube|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok