PIP™ Aramid Fiber Hot Mill Gloves with EverGrip™ Nitrile Coating
EverGrip™ coating is made of specially formulated nitrile to resist melting and enhance grip capabilities. Aramid Fiber/Cotton blend shell provides protection against high temperatures, cuts, and abrasions.
Manufacturer: PIP™ 43552S
- Seamless construction increases comfort and breathability
- Aramid Fiber/Cotton blend shell provides protection against high temperatures, cuts, and abrasion
- 100% cotton lined for additional comfort and thermal protection
- EverGrip™ coating is a specially formulated nitrile to resist melting and enhance grip
- Ambidextrous pattern extends wear and reduces replacement costs
- Open cuff allows for easy on and off
|Hot Mill Gloves|
|Hot Metal Handling, Glass Handling, Foundries, and Forging Operations|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok