Brady EZ Panel Loc Lock Rail
Close panel doors, even when lockouts are in place. The Brady EZ Panel Loc System's unique rail system accommodates multiple locks, eliminating the need for hasps during group lockouts.
Manufacturer: Brady 51260
- Unique lock rail system allows panel door to be closed even when lockouts are in place
- Accommodates multiple locks, eliminating the need for hasps during group lockouts
- Lock rail design also keeps weight off of the breakers, which protects delicate electrical components from damage
- Lock rails are made of durable isoplast polymers with acrylic adhesive backing
- "No shackle" locks with EX Panel Loc keys are sold separately and are especially useful when you want lockout devices to be kept at the point of need
- A spacing gasket is also available for low profile panels
|0.7 in. x 8 in. x 0.8 in.|
|Fiberglass reinforced nylon|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok