Falcon 15mL Conical Centrifuge Tubes
Tested to withstand centrifugation of 12,000 RCF (polypropylene) or 18,000RCF (polystyrene) in a fully supported rotor with room temperature water. Corning Falcon 15mL Conical Centrifuge Tubes are ideal for cell centrifugation; pelleting; separation by density gradients.
Manufacturer: Corning, Inc. 352196
Suitable for molecular biology applications including concentrating bacteria for DNA isolation, purification and precipitation of nucleic acids, sample storage (ambient temperature from -4 to +60°C) and centrifugation of precipitates.
- Dark blue graduations in 0.5mL increments are visible with clear or turbid samples
- Solvent-resistant white writing area
- Sterilized by gamma irradiation, nonpyrogenic
- Supplied blue HDPE 20mm threaded dome seal closures provide positive seal over the full circumference
- Resistant to alcohols and mild organic solvents (not recommended for extraction procedures)
- Translucent wall for easy viewing
- Stable from -4° to +60°C (24.8° to 140°F)
- (Withstand centrifugal forces to 12,000 x g RCF
- Optically clear for easy viewing of sample
- Stable from 4° to 60°C (39° to 140°F)
- Withstand centrifugal forces up to 1800 x g RCF
|For DNA isolation, purification and precipitation of nucleic Acids, cell centrifugation applications|
|White Marking Spot|
|ISO 9001:2000, FDA, CFR|
|Writing patch, blue dome seal closures|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok